Family Service Agency Programs: What You Need to Know
June 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Family Service Agency provides hope, strength, and stability to Santa Barbara County children, families and seniors.
FSA programs aide more than 23,000 people annually, and address the immediate needs of families and seniors with access to healthy food, shelter, medical insurance, and transportation.
Lecture held in the Ocean's Seven Cafe at Lompoc Valley Medical Center, 1515 E Ocean Ave, Lompoc, CA 93436.
Now merged with Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center, the Family Service Agency offers:
- Family Support Services
- School Counseling Services
- School Outreach Consultants
- Youth and Family Behavioral Health
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Senior Services
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Barbara County