Flower Valley Golf Classic
Friday, May 17, 2019 at the Mission Club
Your entry fee includes a tee prize, a lunch, your round of golf, a cart at the Mission Club, a buffet dinner at Sage Restaurant and an array of prizes. Bring a guest for the buffet awards banquet for an additional $30 per person.
You may pick your own foursome or the committee can arrange for your foursome. Fill out the entry form and mail your checks as soon as possible to Lompoc Hospital Foundation. Single entries will be accommodated. For golfers without established handicaps, a handicap will be based on average score. Mulligan sales will be offered ($20)
- First Place Team Gross: $50 per team member
- Low Net First Place Team: Al Walker Memorial Perpetual Trophy
- First Place Team Net: $50 per team member
- Second Place Team Net: $30 per team member
- Third Place Team Net: $20 per team member
- Hole-In-One: Vehicle donated by Jim Vreeland Ford
Schedule of Events
|11:00 AM to 11:45 AM||Golfer check-in and registration. Practice range open.|
|11:00 AM to NOON||
Hamburgers with soft drink.
|12:15 PM||Shotgun tournament tee-off|
|5:30 PM (approximate)||Buffet Dinner, Live Auction & Awards at Sage Restaurant|
Tournament sponsorships may be contributed by an individual, business or organization. Each donation will be recognized in publicity materials and in the awards program in addition to what is noted below. Sponsored golfers will receive green fees, carts, lunch and dinner.
- MAJOR EVENT SPONSOR: $10,000: Includes twelve golfers.
- HAPPY HOUR SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers plus a bar ticket for each golfer with sponsor name imprinted on the ticket.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers plus a picture of team for each golfer
- GOLF CART SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- AUCTION SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- BANQUET SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- LUNCH SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers
- FLAG STICK SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers.
- PUTTING SPONSOR: $6,000: Includes eight golfers
- MAJOR BENEFACTOR: $2,500: Includes six golfers.
- STRAIGHTEST DRIVE- HOLE #14 $1,500: Includes four golfers.
- LONGEST DRIVE- HOLE #4 $1,500: Includes four golfers.
- OASIS SPONSOR: $1,500: Includes four golfers. Display at one hole.
- CLOSEST TO PIN @ HOLE 3, 7, 13, 17. $1,500: Includes four golfers. (Circle your choice of hole)
- BENEFACTOR: $1,000: Includes two golfers.
- SPONSOR: $500: Includes one golfer.
- TEE SPONSORS: $200: Tee signs will be placed on tees and greens throughout the course.
- MERCHANDISE SPONSORS: MISC.: For contests, auction items, door prizes and tournament prizes.
Located at the Mission Country Club, your entry fee includes a tee prize, a lunch, your round of golf, a cart at the Mission Club, a buffet dinner at Sage Restaurant and an array of prizes.
Proceeds from this tournament will be used to renovate the Comprehensive Care Center. The 110-bed facility is almost 40 years old, has served the community well and is in dire need of rehabilitation. Rooms will be modernized and patient rehabilitation facilities will be enhanced to meet today's current practices.Learn More
About the Golf Classic
Your participation helps toward the Foundations goal of always being here when you need us.
In 1946, Lompoc Hospital became the first operating California District Hospital in the State of California. The Hospital District has grown since that time, but ownership has remained in the hands of the residents of the healthcare district. On September 13, 2005, voters in the district set a State record by passing a bond measure with 87% voter approval to replace the existing hospital. This was required to comply with the new State seismic standards for acute hospitals and to maintain access to emergency and critical care for district residents.
Members of the community have been very generous in meeting the challenge of continuing to provide quality healthcare to residents served by Lompoc Valley Medical Center
For Tournament Information, Contact the following:
- Alice Milligan (805) 736-4005
- Gary Williams (805) 733-2835
** This tournament is limited to only 144 golfers. We recommend early registration.